901 W 125th Terrace
Kansas City, MO 64145
Courtesy: BHG Kansas City Homes
Estate size home w/circle drive & side entry. Lovely entry way w/tile. Family room w/2 sty boxed beam ceilings & beautiful fireplace. Fantastic Kitchen w/granite & quartz counters double oven & gas cook top. Nice size master w/Den attached w/built-ins. Master bath w/jacuzzi & walkin closet. Sun room off kitchen. New windows & newer gutters. Huge extra bedrooms. Finished LL w/bar & exercise room. Lovely landscaped backyard w/Gazebo. Tile roof Great location to shopping, restaurants & Blue Hills CC. Motivated Seller!
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/2 Half
Stone Trim, Stucco
- Breakfast Area, Formal Dining
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Cooktop Downdraft, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Wood, Carpet - Partial
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
Zone, Forced Gas.
- Concrete, Finished, Walkup
- Thermal Window
Basement, Family Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Stone
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Gazebo.
State Line to 125th Terrace, East to Home on South Side